Policies, Waivers & Conditions of Registration
Please read the following information carefully. By submitting the registration form on line, I the parent/quardian of the camper herein registered, have read and agree to the following policies, waivers and conditions of enrolment.
Pleasant Bay Children's Camp is a Christian camp and we require all guests to respect and adhere to our standards while on the camp grounds or involved in camp activities. No profanity, illegal drugs, smoking or alcoholic beverages will be tolerated. We appreciate and expect modest apparel on the grounds and in the water (no bikinis please).
1. The parents or guardians submitting this aplication are those having legal custody over the camper. Conditions of Custody, if applicable, will be fully communicated in writing to Pleasant Bay Children's Camp.
2. The parent/guardian is responsible to ensure the camper is covered by Provincial/equivalent health insurance and communicate details to the camp.
3. As parent/guardian I give camp officials authority to act on my behalf in case of emergency.
4. I agree to release and indemnify Pleasant Bay Children's Camp from any and all claims for losses of articles and damages arising as a result of accident, injury or otherwise sustained while participating in any camper activity by the child or children herein registered.
5. I agree to make all payments required in accordance with the rate schdule in effect on the date of registration, to abide by the conditions of enrollment and the refund policy herein. (see below)
6. I, the parent/guardian of the camper consent to the use of the camper's likeness in photo or video for the purposes of promotion by Pleasant Bay Camp.
7. I, the parent/guardian agree to allow the camper to participate in all camp activities and in any supervised trip to places not on camp property (ex. a walk on the beach).
By submitting the registration form on line, I the parent/quardian of the camper herein registered, have read and agree to the above policies, waivers and conditions of enrolment.
Payment and Refund Policies
NSF cheques are subject to a $25.00 service fee and must be replaced be a certified cheque of cash.
Interest will be charged on unpaid balances after June 1st at a rate of 2% per month or 24% per year.
Refunds are awarded if cancellation is more than two weeks prior to camp (less the $50 deposit). No refund will be made with less than two weeks notice or for dismissal due to discipinary action. No refund will be made for early departure or late arrival.
The directors of Pleasant Bay Children's Camp reserve the right to terminate the registration of any camper when it is deemed by the directors to be in the best interest of the camper or the camp. A proportionate refund may be made at the discretion of the directors.