Pleasant Bay Camp News
FAMILY CAMP NEWSLETTER
VERB: To make or become different
NOUN: the act of making or becoming different
Whether we choose change or it is thrust upon us, it always evokes an emotional response. It might be fear, excitement, resistance or even enthusiasm. This year many changes at camp came at us out of nowhere, due to the Global COVID-19 pandemic. The board was meeting (virtually) almost weekly to keep up with the guidelines from the government regarding campgrounds. We were closed for a time and slowly opened in limited capacities as summer approached. We figured out how to do socially distanced beach gatherings and campfires, cash-free tuck-shop line-ups and even outdoor chapel services (See pictures below). Not everyone was happy but we did the best we could under the circumstances.
In August a new Board of Directors was elected. Meet your Board Members for the year(s) 2020/21:
- Thank you to everyone that participated in our 7 Days of Prayer, Jan 4 – 10, 2021.
- God will continue to bless our camp through your prayers
Have a safe and enjoyable /winter season,
THE BEST SOURCE FOR CAMP INFORMATION IS HERE ON OUR WEB SITE OR BY E-MAIL
Take a moment and click-on our Face-Book Page and Instagram link from the "Home Page".
Children's Camp Spring Clean up Weekends
Plan to spend some time with us!
Planning ahead and we’re welcoming a new season at Kids’ Camp.
If you want to contact us about anything in regards to the Camp Ministry -
questions, constructive comments, suggestions.
Please email any one of our Board of Directors or our Camp Office
General Camp Office Administration
Hours of operation
Monday through Saturday
9:00 am to 12:00 noon
4:00 pm to 5:00 pm
During the time the office is closed please call
and leave a message
Convenient Payment Options - contact Judy Hannah - firstname.lastname@example.org, 613-399-5878
A) Pay your Kid's Camp registration fee's.
B) Pay your Family Camp fee's - (seasonal, weekly lot fee's) - annual hydro fee (metered sites)
C) Pay your Annual Leasehold Fee.
D) Chapel Offerings and General Donations are conveniently excepted
E) Donate to our "Send-A-Kid to Camp" Fund
In addition from our webpages you can;
- Please register & submit your personal information & "family camp and leasehold lot" details annually for accurate billing and emergency contact information.
- Stay informed through our online reports, notices and information letters
- Register with us annually your off-road motorcycles, A.T.V's and golf carts. These vehicles must be registered on-line and a paper copy of proof of liability insurance must be provided to the camp office annually prior to being driven on camp property.
PLEASE NOTE; THAT THE BEST SOURCE FOR CAMP INFORMATION IS HERE ON OUR WEB SITE OR BY E-MAIL