Pleasant Bay Children’s Camp is a Christian camp and we require all guests to respect and adhere to our standards while on the campgrounds or involved in camp activities. No profanity, illegal drugs, smoking or alcoholic beverages will be tolerated. We appreciate and expect modest apparel on the grounds and in the water ! (i.e. no bikinis).
1. The parents or guardians submitting this application are those having legal custody over the camper. Conditions of Custody, if applicable, will be fully communicated in writing to Pleasant Bay Children’s Camp.
2. The parent/guardian is responsible to ensure the camper is covered by Provincial or equivalent health insurance and communicate the details to the camp.
3. As parent/guardian I give camp officials authority to act on my behalf in case of emergency.
4. I agree to release and indemnify Pleasant Bay Children’s Camp from any and all claims for losses of articles and damages arising as a result of accident, injury or otherwise sustained while participating in any camp activity by the child or children herein registered.
5. I agree to make all payments required in accordance with the rate schedule in effect on the date of registration, to abide by the conditions of enrolment and the refund policy herein. NSF cheques are subject to a $35.00 service fee and must be replaced by a certified cheque or cash.
(2% Per Month, 24% Per Year Interest will be charged on unpaid balances after June 1st.)
REFUNDS – Cancellation more than two weeks prior to camp – full refund less the $100.00 deposit. No refund will be made with less than two weeks notice or for dismissal due to disciplinary action. No refund will be made for late arrival or early departure.
The directors of Pleasant Bay Children’s Camp reserve the right to terminate the registration of any camper when it is deemed by the directors to be in the best interests of the camper or the camp. A proportionate refund may be made at the discretion of the directors.
6. I, the parent/guardian, of the camper consent to the use by Pleasant Bay Children’s Camp of the camper’s likeness (photograph/video) for the purposes of promotion.
7. I, the parent/guardian, agree to allow the camper to participate in all camp activities and in any supervised trip to places not on camp property .